Wednesday 1 February 2012

Finally......Four Miles!

Have done great work with my training plan this month.  All my hard work has been logged on Runkeeper and this month I've managed to accumulate 26 activities over 31 days.  These includes walking, skating, hiking and most importantly, running.

I've continued with my short runs twice a week accompanied by my friend Jane and my long weekend run is now up to just over 4 miles which I'm quite chuffed about.  Tomorrow night also see's the start of the new beginners class at our local Cobra Running Club.  This will only be a couple miles but I thought it would be a great starting point for me to be able to work my way up to the clubs more advanced Tuesday and Thursday classes.

So far, I've managed to keep injuries at bay *touches wood* and just hoping with the gradual increase of 5 minutes per long run, I'll be able to keep things this way.

Here's my totals for the month:

January 2012

Runs to date: 10
Walks to date: 14
Hikes to date: 1
Skates to date: 1
Miles during Jan: 58.3 miles
Workout time during Jan: 16 hrs 15 mins
Calories burnt to date: 4907

No comments:

Post a Comment