Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to me!

Well yesterday, Tales from a Mother, Musician and Multi-tasker was exactly one year old, goodness me, where did the year go?

I initially started blogging very occasionally on Windows Live Spaces but when this was taken over by Wordpress.com I got the bug for blogging and haven't looked back since.

I look at my blog like a diary.  I love to look back across my own posts to reminisce or to see what was happening this time last year.  It's a bonus that other people like to read my posts too and I'm always happy to receive comments.

When I started Tales from a MMM last year my posts were centred around the difficult time our family was going through due to 2 family deaths.  Although, I've included below the link to a post on blogged on 6th Oct which was an update on our lovely pup Arnold.  It's hard to believe now how much he's grown and changed.  We still love him to bits though (he's actually lying in his bed making funny snoring sounds as I type lol).

[caption id="attachment_1156" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Arnold 1 year on"][/caption]

Arnold Update - 15 Weeks!.


Thank you to all those who've visited, followed, liked and commented over the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment