Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Gallery - A Happy Memory

Trying to find one happy memory for this weeks Gallery was pretty impossible.  I've trawled through thousands of photo's and there were just too many happy memories to choose from (which I'm sure most people have found!).

One particular set of photo's really did make me smile though when I started reminiscing.  The photo's were taken during our recent holiday to Florida.  The holiday itself had so many happy memories but this specific memory was of our last visit of Magic Kingdom.  We planned our last day there to incorporate the Main Street Electrical Parade and after a long and fun packed day in the park we stood around bagged our spot and waited for the parade to began.

We had quite wait so to pass the time we started messing around and taking silly pictures and just simply having fun!  So not one photo I'm afraid but a whole comedy collection.







 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great pictures. I like the one of your son trying to eat your head! Looks like you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we had a fantastic time thank you. There was another rather fetching photo of his huge mouth but I thought that was a bit too much for most people to stomach ;)

    ReplyDelete