Thursday 28 October 2010

Two new cards

Two new cards created in the last week.  Dad celebrated his 6?????? birthday on Sunday and we all popped round for tea.  Due to his interest in ornithology (or birds for those of you not in the know!) I made him a pyramid card with a picture of a 'Firecrest' on the front.  Only problem was I'd not made a pyramid card before and when I looked at the enclosed instructions they were for a different card! Hmmmm difficult!

After a little searching on the web for a picture of the end result I managed to jumble something together which didn't look too bad.  Also found a lovely poem online at http://www.dennydavis.net/poemfiles/bbychld/fthrpoem.htm



Today was Emma's little boy's birthday so this was a bit of a challenge as I'd not created a child's card as yet.  I had some great dog theme diecuts so decided to make something with these.  I hope he liked it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment