Thursday 21 October 2010

Classic Christmas Cardmaking

[caption id="attachment_157" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Papermania Classic Christmas Papercraft Kit"][/caption]

I absolutely love visiting nearby Barnet Hill Garden and Leisure Centre to search through there massive collection of craft materials.  The problem is I have to restrain myself as I would end up spending a fortune otherwise!  On my trip there last week they had a great selection of Christmas goodies one of which was a 'Papermania Classic Christmas' papercraft kit.  I don't normally buy kits as I prefer to buy all my craft accessories seperately, but this one really caught my eye and was also really great value for money.

I felt my first creating session didn't go badly at all and I've put a few pics below for you to judge for yourself :)

[slideshow]

No comments:

Post a Comment