Sunday 31 October 2010

2010's Pumpkin Creation

Hi all

Just a short post to show you this years pumpkin creation.  I didn't have time to go searching the web this year for inspiration so I decided to copy the design I came up with last year (as luckily I took a pic that was still on my phone!).

We've put a little more effort into our Halloween preparations this year which 'A' has loved.  We've decorated the hall with cobwebs and pumpkin garlands and of course you've already seen our super cool 'mini pumpkin treats'.  'A's gone off to get changed now and I'm all ready to don my nice new witch's hat!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!


2 comments:

  1. Very impressed! Say - do you remember having carved pumpkins as a kid in UK? Apparently turnips and suedes(?) were more of the way to go......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! :)
    To be quite honest, I don't really remember pumpkin carving or any other type of carving being a big thing when I was growing up. Only noticed it more over recent years!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete